Sunday, June 5, 2011
1 Week Away!
Wow, I seriously cannot believe that we are leaving in exactly one week! I remember thinking about the trip and how far away it was back in October. Who would've guessed how fast these months flew by and now, here we are getting ready to enjoy the experience of a lifetime. I am very excited to take in the numerous sites and relish in the British culture, but I'm probably most excited about our trip to Liverpool. I've always wanted to visit the regular sites that The Beatles went to while growing up; and to actually see first-hand, the places that they wrote songs about (i.e. Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields). I know this will be an unforgettable experience for everyone, and I hope the memories we make will stick with us for the rest of our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment